Monday, February 20, 2012

Rendering on Web page

I am rendering my first report on a web page. How do I take the binary data
stream and place somewhere on a web page. I would like to have a web page
with the usual things like navigation and render the report within this. How
is this done? Regards, Chris.This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--=_NextPart_000_005F_01C7547F.90AE72C0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
data =3D rs.Render(path, format, Nothing, Nothing, parameters, Nothing, =_
Nothing, Encoding, "text/html", parametersUsed, warnings, streamids)
Dim str As String =3D System.Text.Encoding.ASCII.GetChars(data)
label1.Text =3D str
This seems to work.
"Chris" <nospam@.nospam.com> wrote in message =news:%23now%23rGVHHA.5108@.TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>I am rendering my first report on a web page. How do I take the binary =data > stream and place somewhere on a web page. I would like to have a web =page > with the usual things like navigation and render the report within =this. How > is this done? Regards, Chris. > >
--=_NextPart_000_005F_01C7547F.90AE72C0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
&

data =3D rs.Render(path, format, Nothing, =Nothing, parameters, Nothing, _Nothing, Encoding, "text/html", =parametersUsed, warnings, streamids)
Dim str As String =3D System.Text.Encoding.ASCII.GetChars(data)label1.Text =3D =str
This seems to work.
"Chris" =wrote in message news:%23now%23rGVHHA.5108@.TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...>I am rendering =my first report on a web page. How do I take the binary data > stream and =place somewhere on a web page. I would like to have a web page > with =the usual things like navigation and render the report within this. How > =is this done? Regards, Chris. > >

--=_NextPart_000_005F_01C7547F.90AE72C0--

No comments:

Post a Comment