Monday, February 20, 2012

Rendering problems

Hi,
In my footer, textboxes do not appear where I place them when viewing on the
intranet when I hide other things. For instance if I have two textboxes
beside each other but only show the left one on the last page, for all pages
preceding this page, the right text box is aligned over the top of the left
box. And the report looks unprofessional. Any ideas on how I can get the
box to stay put?
thanks
MattTry experimenting hosting your text controls within a Rectangle Control with
CanGrow, CanShrink set to false.
--
Peter Blackburn
Windows Server Systems - SQL Server MVP
Hitchhiker's Guide to SQL Server Reporting Services
http://www.sqlreportingservices.net
"Matt" <NoSpam:Matthew.Moran@.Computercorp.com.au> wrote in message
news:upSqtNJyEHA.1984@.TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> In my footer, textboxes do not appear where I place them when viewing on
> the
> intranet when I hide other things. For instance if I have two textboxes
> beside each other but only show the left one on the last page, for all
> pages
> preceding this page, the right text box is aligned over the top of the
> left
> box. And the report looks unprofessional. Any ideas on how I can get the
> box to stay put?
>
> thanks
> Matt
>

No comments:

Post a Comment