Monday, February 20, 2012

Rendering URL in EXCEL format

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to diaply my report on the web form by pasting the URL
in ReportViewer1.ReportPath = " " inside the codes. My URL is
/web
Test/FirstReport&rs:Command=Render&rs:Format=HTML4.0&rc:Toolbar=false
It is working fine and diaplying the report, but when I change the
Format to Excel. It does not display the report properly. It gives me
an error that report cannot be found. Same thing with PDF, when I
change the format to PDF. IT gives me the same error.
"There was error opening the file. File does not exist". In excel
format if I save the file. The file is saved but when I want to open
the file from save/open dialog box it does not display properly.
Can anyone please let me know what the problem is.
Thanks,

Hi,

Excel rendering has been a problem since the Reporting Services is used.

With the retail version some versions was not supported. SP1 added some new supported versions. And SP2 is adding more.

You may be running into such a problem.

SP2 will support Excel 97 and later versions.

SP1 supports Excel 10 (Office 2002) or later

Eralper

http://www.kodyaz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment