Monday, February 20, 2012

Rendering Problem in PDF and Tiff

using ssrs 2005 I have a report that looks fine in the preview and in mhtml.
But in Tiff and PDF it page ejects and takes another blank page and an eject
prior to printing a textbox. The textbox is as wide as the page width (I
have made it narrower and played around with the height in the layout
envirnoment to no avail) and the data is a varchar(8000) with about 700
characters in it in this instance. The report also takes an extra page
eject at the end when in PDF or Tiff format.
I have not objects in the report that are overlapping and there are no
warnings.
What could be causing this behavior.
Regards,
GaryHi Gary,
Thank you for your posting!
Based on the behavior, I think this issue is most related with your report
design. I would like to get your report file so that I could figure out the
root cause. I understand the information may be sensitive to you, my direct
email address is weilu@.ONLINE.microsoft.com (Please remove the ONLINE when
you send the email), you may send the file to me directly and I will keep
it secure.
Sincerely,
Wei Lu
Microsoft Online Community Support
==================================================
When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
==================================================This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.|||Wei.
I sent you an email with the files attached. It seems my report always
takes an extra page eject even when it's only one page. I don't think the
page is too long.
Gary
"Wei Lu [MSFT]" <weilu@.online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:fkSRWABnGHA.2024@.TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl...
> Hi Gary,
> Thank you for your posting!
> Based on the behavior, I think this issue is most related with your report
> design. I would like to get your report file so that I could figure out
> the
> root cause. I understand the information may be sensitive to you, my
> direct
> email address is weilu@.ONLINE.microsoft.com (Please remove the ONLINE when
> you send the email), you may send the file to me directly and I will keep
> it secure.
> Sincerely,
> Wei Lu
> Microsoft Online Community Support
> ==================================================> When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
> that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
> ==================================================> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> rights.
>|||Can you share with us how you have solved this issue
From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/115_2006_6_0_0_781457/Rendering-Problem-in-PDF-and-Tiff.ht
Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Group
http://www.developmentnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment